Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Put Another Blog On the Fire




A few last minute projects before I have it all put away or packed up. I feel rather bereft to have my tool bucket out of site but I had to see what would fit in my luggage. Somehow another suitcase has been added as  so now I've decided to bring a few more books along and glues, mod podge and other similar products that I don't want to freeze and will restock next spring when I return. I may have to raid it again before Friday but for now I have the pleasure of fridge cleaning and other mundane tasks.

Today I'm going to be walking  someone through the steps of listing on Etsy since I thought her design of paper dolls were so darling. I'll share more of her work later. We're still trying to come up with a shop name for her.

2 comments:

  1. I adore the necklace and earrings. They are just divine. I would love to wear those.

    ReplyDelete

You might have something you want to say about this!