Thursday, February 17, 2011

Announcing the Winner of OWOH blog event!

I would like to announce the winner of the One World One Heart blog hopping event.

It's Dymphie from Papieren Avonturon


She'll be receiving my vintage image coasters.
It's been a fun flight around the world visiting all those blogs. Thanks to you all that came by and added your comments and a special thanks to you new followers. I hope to keep you riveted with my blogposts!
Stay tuned for another giveaway soon to celebrate my 200th post.




And a special thanks to Lisa Swifka from AWhimsical Bohemian for all of her work in bringing this together.

6 comments:

  1. Very nice looking coasters! Well done to Dymphie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owww thank you so much, love these coasters!
    xo
    Dymphie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congrats to the lucky winner - twasn't me but I won anyway I found your blog X Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great thing you have going here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, lucky thing winning! LOVE all that new 'stuff'! What you gonna do with it all?! \Website looks good, too.

    ReplyDelete

You might have something you want to say about this!