Well I tell you it was worth waiting for and easy to use. I got the smallest one with five disk sizes.
I've been making up some lampwork headpins lately after being inspired by Cindy Gimbrone awhile back.
I had to try them out myself to make sure they held up for my designs since I'm putting them up for sale in my Etsy shop now. I've made some on copper wires and now on black annealed steel wire too. I have a special pair of cutters dedicated for the steel headpins since the steel is rough on cutters.
I had picked up a box chock full of enameling supplies when I was setting up my studio two years ago and there were a few sheets of metal to play with- brass, copper and some galvanized tin that had me intrigued with it's possibilities. I must say I'm quite pleased with myself with this first run of new designs.