Tuesday, December 8, 2009

From My Brother's Travel Collection


Front Side

Back side


My artistic brother recently gifted me with a pile of his own ephemera dating back to the early 70's from his extensive travels. I decided that the fitting first project would be to gift it back to him in the form of a collaged/decoupaged tin. Tickets and stubs, decorative cigarette packages and a couple of his passport photos make up the front and a baggage claim ticket, airline ticket and security fee slip make up the back.

3 comments:

  1. what a beautiful exchange! how fun to use so many personal and authentic bits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous and perfectly sentimental gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hujj, Yes, I will be your sister! Thanks for all of your comments. It means so much to me.

    ReplyDelete

You might have something you want to say about this!