Thursday, January 28, 2010

Today's ATC's


Ready to Travel





Pensive




Float



It was time to dive in and make some more ATC/ACEO's. It's been awhile. Last month I had cut up some monoprints that I had made back in '91 when I took a printmaking class at UAF with Todd Sherman. They weren't anything spectacular, more like line and color studies, experiments really. I thought that they'd make nice backgrounds for artist trading cards. I've been collecting images from the thrift store and antiques stores lately so these are the culmination of the two.

2 comments:

  1. these are great and slightly edgy! wonderful use of background and blend of images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am quite found of getting ready to travel. For some reason it really strikes a cord with me.

    ReplyDelete

You might have something you want to say about this!