Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hot Days From the Past

27 years plus a couple of days ago which had to have been some of the hottest weeks I ever experienced in Interior Alaska.





This little guy turns 27 today.
Happy Birthday Cassidy!
(At a black sand beach on the Big Island of Hawaii)


I hear it's been hot for a lot of folks lately and I don't know if it will make you feel any better that I spent the weekend at an outdoor fair in long johns and a down jacket fighting dampness.
The Girwood Forest Fair was quite an amazing array of vendors and food and music and I'm happy to say it didn't rain anyway. I'm rather exhausted by the drive and 3 days in the booth with a little partying mixed in to make it more fun. I feel like it may take me a bit to get back into my blog and craft groove so please bear with me.

3 comments:

  1. Those are some Amazing photos. You Glow and are too cute pregnant, plus the both of you are so Joyful at the beach. Love It!
    Happy Birthday!
    from bets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, look at you all young and innocent and preggo! Love that truck too!!! Happy Birthday to Cassidy and take a rest. You can have my heat, I will send it to you, I don't like it at all. xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos and happy birthday Cassidy

    ReplyDelete

You might have something you want to say about this!