Thursday, June 28, 2012

Heads Up!

I  wanted to let you know that I'm going on a bit of a listing spree today.
(in my shop on Etsy)
The matchsticks and lampwonk nail beads have been moving pretty fast so if you're hoping to get a  chance at seeing them keep tuned today. 
Don't worry if you see something now grab it.   I'll adjust any add- ons to combine the shipping as the day goes on.
That there is a moose's tooth!
(not included)


I was hoping for some sunshine today for my photo shoot but with the third day of 50 degrees and rain I had to set up some lights so my pics may seem a little different today. 
I have 17 sets of matchsticks in an array of colors that I hope to list.
and three lampwonk nail beads

And a set of criffles.

I hope I'm not coming off as haughty, just hoping that you folks get a chance at these.
Thanks~

10 comments:

  1. Hee hee - I first read that as MOUSE tooth and though crikey that must have been some MOUSE! Moos makes way more sense! Lots of lovely work there - have fun with the listings!
    x
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haughty? Not hardly. Nope. Wonderful stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your stuff, just made a purchase!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No surprise , they're flying off the shelves .... but moose tooth not included? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...that moose's tooth, at first I read 'mouse's' tooth. My goodness is that HUGE!

    Keep up the beautiful work, Kimberly! It's always a pleasure to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you got some beautiful matchstick colors going on!

    Hope you gave that Moose some whiskey before pulling his tooth. ;)

    criffle onward.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice matchsticks and you know I love the criffles. 50, we got 90, trade ya! xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Neighbour... yeah it is 50(ish) degrees and raining here too... was nice yesterday, but we are supposed to have 3 days of cool and rain, so it is probably your weather heading my way. I just headed to your etsy shop to buy a couple of things. It is all so lovely. Can't wait to see it up close and personal. As for a visit from you, although I would love it, but it would be best if we could wait a few more weeks and see how I am doing. It would be a long drive for you though, as I am afraid I can not meet you part way right now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. how 'bout calling the little cousins "crifflettes?"

    ReplyDelete

You might have something you want to say about this!